Policies, Inspections & Strategy
Independent Schools are regulated by law and as such we are happy to provide the following policies below in accordance with the relevant statuses.
The key policies for the school can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant links below.
- Admissions Policy
- Accessibility Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy including EYFS
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Code of Practice Emergency Drill
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Foundation Stage Policy
- Foundation Stage EAL Policy
- E Safety policy
- First Aid Policy
- Fire Safety Policy
- Flu Pandemic and Infection Control Policy
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Medical and Child Care Policy
- Data Protection Policy 2016
- Safer Recruitment Policy including volunteers in school
- SEN Policy
- Safeguarding Policy – Update Sept 2018
- Whistleblowing Policy
Please click on the link below to view the school strategy.
For further information regarding local safeguarding policies and procedures please visit the LSCB website by clicking on the link below.
Further information regarding the school policies can be obtained by emailing the Headmaster’s PA (firstname.lastname@example.org)