Policies, Inspections & Strategy
Independent Schools are regulated by law and as such we are happy to provide the following policies below in accordance with the relevant statuses.
The key policies for the school can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant links below.
- Admissions Policy 2016
- Anti Bullying Policy 2016
- Behaviour Policy 2016
- Complaints Policy 2016
- Curriculum Policy 2016
- St James’ Foundation Stage policy 2016
- E safety policy 2016
- First Aid Policy 2016
- Flu Pandemic Policy 2016
- Healthy Eating Policy 2016
- Medical and Child Care Policy 2016
- Data Protection Policy 2016
- Safeguarding Policy 2016
- SEN Policy 2016
- Whistleblowing Policy 2016
Please click on the link below to view the school strategy.
Further information regarding the school policies can be obtained by emailing the Headmaster’s PA (firstname.lastname@example.org)