Contract type: Permanent, all year round
Working pattern: 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £16,255 per annum
Start date: Immediate start available
We are currently seeking a skilled and driven individual to join our school as our Maintenance Manager. Could that be you?
As our Maintenance Manager, you will contribute to the efficient operation and maintenance of our school facilities. Your dedication and attention to detail will help to create a safe and well-maintained environment for our staff, visitors, and students.
About the Role and You
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Maintenance Team.
- Driving the school minibus.
- Gardening, general housekeeping and performing landscape duties or supervising others in these roles.
- Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as directed by Head.
- Ensuring that the maintenance and Health and Safety aspects of the school are compliant.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has:
- A relevant and up to date Health and Safety qualification.
- A Category D1 driving license, or willing to train towards obtaining one.
- Experience in a similar maintenance role.
- Knowledge of effective maintenance and Health and Safety processes and systems.
Why Choose Us?
At St. James’ School, we’re dedicated to creating an environment where both students and staff flourish. In addition to being part of an exceptional team, here’s what you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness programme
- Life assurance
- Excellent mentorship
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Free parking
- Free lunch provided
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If you feel like this role aligns with your skill sets and experience, we encourage you to apply!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to email@example.com along with your CV.
We look forward to welcoming you to our St. James’ community!
St. James’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.