Contract type: Part-time term time only, 30 hours a week
Salary: £12,210 per annum
Start date: This is a new role and an immediate start is available.
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic team. As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the educational and personal development of our students.
About the Role and You.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-to-one support or small group support to students.
- Helping to foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Preparing and organising additional educational materials and resources.
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning, participate in the class, and engage in activities.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant (essential).
- Further qualifications with regard to child protection and/ or SEN (desirable)
- An ability to devise and implement a range of strategies to support learning and enjoyment of learning.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to inspire confidence and become a positive role model.
Why Choose Us?
At St. James’ School, we are dedicated to creating an environment where both students and staff flourish. In addition to being part of an exceptional team, here is what you can expect:
- Access to a collaborative learning community.
- Coaching development.
- Excellent pastoral care and development.
- Refer a friend scheme with a financial reward.
- Wellness programme.
- Attractive life assurance package which is 3* your annual salary.
- Mentorship programme.
- Discounted fees for your children at any Alpha School
- Free lunch.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If you are passionate about making a difference, apply today and be part of shaping the leaders of the future.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
We look forward to welcoming you to St. James’ School!
St. James’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, with costs covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.